Wednesday, August 03, 2005

What I'm listening to.

When Nick and Dal were around we discussed our musical tastes a bit. I've been on a binge of downloading since I moved here for some reason. So here's some stuff that I've really been listening to a lot lately. Feel free to comment if there's something you think I should pick up (or download):

- Anything by Elliott Smith or Ryan (not Bryan) Adams
- My Morning Jacket: It still moves
- Bright Eyes: I'm wide awake, it's morning
- Aesop Rock: Fast Cars Danger Fire And Knives
- Ocean Colour Scene: Anthology
-The Go-Betweens: Oceans Apart
-The White Stripes latest album
-Antony and the Jonsons: I am a bird now
-Nick Cave: Abattoir Blues/The Lyre Of Orpheus
-Jim WhiteDrill a Hole in That Substrate and Tell Me What You See

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should also check out:

Iron & Wine: our endless numbered days
The Black Keys: rubber factory
and the new Robert Plant album

1:28 PM  
Blogger AndresS said...

Thanks! I've got both the Black Keys and Plant albums, both are very solid. I'll check out the Iron & Wine one as well.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home