Saturday, May 06, 2006

Volber

This past weeked was Volbriöö, I have no idea what the english translation is but it is Estonia's May Day holiday. In Tartu this means that as every year there is a huge party with all the fraternities and sororities in the city. As per tradition a number of Toronto Vironia members made it out this year after 1 year of not having anyone come. It was my 4th time here for volber which is amazing considering I've only been in Vironia since the fall of 2000. As usual there was way to much drinking and partying but all in all it was a bit of a quieter year (at least for me) but still the best parties of the year are in Tartu during Volbri öö.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hei Andres,
I'm just trying to figure out how to post. It never seems to work.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home