Saturday, August 19, 2006

Bye!

Well, today is my last day in Tallinn. Tomorrow morning I'm off to Toronto, Liisa will join me on Wednesday there. When I moved here almost 2 years ago I did it without much of a plan and ensure of whether I really wanted to come. I can say that it was the right decision and the time I've had here has been more fun and interesting than I could have ever imagined. The people I've met here and experiences I've had will last a lifetime.

The main question people keep asking me is whether I'll be back. It's a really tough question to answer. I really would love to come back to live here at some point, I can't quite figure out where I belong but at least I'll know that I can always come back to Eesti and it wouldn't be too bad.

ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home