Thursday, October 26, 2006

Quick Update

I left Eesti 2 months ago but it seems like it's been only a couple of days. Things over here have been really busy for the most part but life is settling down a little bit now. Liisa and I have moved into our apartment and finally gotten settled in. Paul and Katherine went to Africa, got engaged and now are back, they had a little engagement party last week which was fun. I'll have a lot more to say in the near future, I'm starting to feel the creative juices flowing again to help me write down whats going on around here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear about your updates and that things are fimally smoothly going in to the right rails... we miss here still our good old times...

You know, it became a year 2 days ago...

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home