Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I want my Mac OS.

I read this article today and thought to myself, why doesn't Apple license their OS to other computer makers by now? The old argument of controlling the hardware that the platform runs on is quickly becoming obsolete as programs like Parallels continue to develop. Soon enough (probably even now) I'll be able to easily run Mac OS on any machine I want, so the question is what is Steve Jobs holding out for? Imagine if he had announced Mac OS for all PCs this month at MacWorld just as Vista is coming out, now that would have been revolutionary!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaanus said...

get a Mac to enjoy OS X to the fullest on the actual computer it is made for :-) you can run Windows fine on it in Parallels. I was a bit hesitant at first but I haven't looked backed since.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home