Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Venice Project

I've been reading up on NZ and Janus' next venture, the Venice Project. Anyone have a invite to the beta testing that they'd be willing to share with me? I'd love to test it out.

UPDATE: I got an invite to the Venice Project and have checked it out a bit. I'll post a review later this week after some more testing. Unfortunately I don't have any invites to pass out atm but if you want one let me know and I'll send it out when I get some more.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to test as well ;)

3:50 PM  
Blogger alex winy said...

hello i would really want to test it out. if you get any invites send it to winy925@yahoo.com i would really like that. so thank you and have a great day.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home